POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : At last, an idea! (and an arm) : At last, an idea! (and an arm) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 12:16:49 EDT (-0400)
  At last, an idea! (and an arm)
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 15 Jun 2002 22:42:42
Message: <3D0BFB14.8B938BCF@infomagic.net>
A Halloween or two ago, I made this bleak, barren, kind of creepy scene,
but I was never able to decide what or who I wanted to populate it with.
Dead trees? A ruined temple? Evil towers? Or perhaps a long fence at the
edge of the water, with a great iron gate guarded by giant
Egyptian-style statues?

So I pulled it out again the other day, and looked at it, and at long
last I knew what it needed: a huge Lovecraftian horror crawling out of
the water!

Two images attached: one is the old scene (which has been altered
somewhat from the old version I posted here long ago), and the other is
the arm (made of blobs) that I plan to have reaching out of the water
onto the shore. Next up, I need to make some tentacles.. guh.

-Xplo

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'land.jpg' (44 KB) Download 'arm.jpg' (56 KB)

Preview of image 'land.jpg'
land.jpg

Preview of image 'arm.jpg'
arm.jpg