POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Black Seas Barracuda at sunset [131 kbbu] : Black Seas Barracuda at sunset [131 kbbu] Server Time
15 Aug 2024 12:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  Black Seas Barracuda at sunset [131 kbbu]
From: David Fontaine
Date: 15 Jun 2002 22:30:35
Message: <3D0BF979.8030906@faricy.net>
It's back, this time with rad lighting (one area light for sun) and an
isosurface for the water.  Render time wasn't bad, not quite 3.5 hours.
I used Radiosity_OutdoorLQ from rad_def.inc.

I tried Jaime clouds, but they're hard to work into a sunset.  Normally
they use a full ambient finish...  I might play with some media clouds,
but I don't think I'll have the patience for those.  I kinda like these
anyway.

Any comments?

--
  | \     |_         website: http://davidf.faricy.net/
  |_/avid |ontaine           email: <dav### [at] faricynet>

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'blackseasbarracuda3.jpg' (132 KB)

Preview of image 'blackseasbarracuda3.jpg'
blackseasbarracuda3.jpg