POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dice : Re: Dice Server Time
15 Aug 2024 12:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dice
From: Flaming Monarch
Date: 10 Jun 2002 11:08:09
Message: <3D04C0D0.8090106@gates.com>
I'm not a pov master but I am a graphic's designer and I was looking at this
first off I think it looks great

now for comments
the little black spots on the dice nice placement but it looks a little
off try adding a jitter or whatever pov people call it but its adding s
bunch of slightly off colour pixels or dots just to take away the huge
contrast between the scene and the black black holes

and the only other thing is your lights mabey tone them down or make
some shadowless so the shadows dont sprawl all over

other than that It looks great

If you make it desktop size I would love it as a desktop