POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : can som1 help me with making a lightsaber : Re: can som1 help me with making a lightsaber Server Time
15 Aug 2024 14:16:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: can som1 help me with making a lightsaber
From: Dawn McKnight
Date: 10 Jun 2002 10:55:31
Message: <3D04BE30.7040505@mac.com>
> Since then I've improved it a bit and I still have
> the code if you want it.

If you have improved code, I'd very much like to see it.  I copped
portions of your code when I made a lightsabre for my RPG character
(image below).

I also changed some things around... there's no switch on mine, because
it's internal -- you have to use the Force to activate it.  And I didn't
see any reason why it couldn't have wood grips, so it does.  I think
it's prettier. 8)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'decesabre.jpg' (5 KB)