POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Two walk cycles : Re: Two walk cycles Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:20:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Two walk cycles
From: Dearmad
Date: 9 Jun 2002 14:33:16
Message: <3D03A191.B6D57EEE@applesnake.net>
muybridge is ok, but for a reference that guides you to think about the
motions involved in animation, I'd recommend something else-  Muybridge
is sort of like having a dead body to dissect when you've never even
read through an anatomy book or been instructed about what to expect,
IMO.  Debatable how helpful it is except to the geniuses among us.
You'll need to do it again and again with body after body when others
have already done this for you.

Again, Animators Surviavl Kit... check it out. :)

-p

--
Modeling slave:
"Ballet pour ma fille."