POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Matrix-Effect with PartixGen... (466kb, MPG) : Matrix-Effect with PartixGen... (466kb, MPG) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 17:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Matrix-Effect with PartixGen... (466kb, MPG)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 4 Jun 2002 23:13:03
Message: <3CFD817D.40C3D4C8@gmx.de>
So, here it finally is, after some hours rendering time...

The original "Magic Beam" (posted a few days ago) was
used as base. The System-Internal-Clock was modified
to slow down after a second, pause, and then speed
up to normal speed again.

Thus, the original five second animation is stretched to
nine seconds.

The camera was animated by running the location along
a Bezier-Spline, calculated using my macros.

Now, I've just got to find some useful approach to
show off movement backwards in time...

Suggestions, comments, whatever, everything is
appreciated...

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde