POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP a bit closer... : Re: WIP a bit closer... Server Time
15 Aug 2024 14:22:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP a bit closer...
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 4 Jun 2002 04:58:57
Message: <3CFC813E.D17FA3C6@gmx.de>
"Timothy R. Cook" wrote:

> Faboo.  Interior of tube is basically what I want, Poser model is
> halfway decent (need to make unique ones for each chamber)...need to
> touch up rest of it, make walls more complex, more pipes in an
> organic-looking mess.  Trick is doing it by hand.

This does look promising.

What does this actually represent?
If this is something Borg-like, the lights are far too bright,
if this is like a sleeping chamber for long space travel, you
definetely need to use a little warmer light.
Perhaps some bubbles inside the tubes would look great, though
I don't know if they'd show up on this resolution. Or, you
could add some media to make the liquid a little more hazy,
fogged in different parts...

Very good, I hope to see some more of it...

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde