POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Inertia effects of spin and movement... (315kb MPG) : Re: Inertia effects of spin and movement... (315kb MPG) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 17:17:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inertia effects of spin and movement... (315kb MPG)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 2 Jun 2002 18:19:08
Message: <3CFA99C8.AA82E5CD@gmx.de>
I guess you're pretty much right on this one.

In this case though, I was thinking that we have some
particle-system coders running around here on the
newsgroups, and at least those might be interested...

But, I suspect that though they have seen it, they
don't know what to comment on it. After all, its
just an inerta demonstration, and it works. So there's
no option for "do this" or "do that" (except a "do a
useful animation" ;)

I'll keep that in mind for future posts. Thanks for
your note though, I guess it woke me up from my
"wow, neat code/algorithm working here, anyone
wanna see?"... ;)

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde