POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Friday Abstract : Re: Friday Abstract Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:29:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Friday Abstract
From: Brendan Hurley
Date: 2 Jun 2002 15:04:35
Message: <3CFA6D27.61784628@saber.net>
Dear Hugo and Group.

[snip]
> It sounds like you see the benefits of being clean, and there might even be more
benefits to discover.

Sanity and a normal fanily life are what I wanted and are what I am
getting...Thanks!

> Nice picture. I just wonder why people here keep using the term "Friday
> abstract" I have never seen it outside this newsgroup.
[snip]

I just picked up the slang here; I have yet to visit other
newsgroups.  The term refers ( I assume ) to a POV work done
completely during a Friday, users local time, just to "stretch" ones
programming muscles before settling in for a weekend-long session of
coding the "big one"!

Thanks for the comments,
                       Brendan

--
Michael Brendan Hurley           ShadowDancerEnterprizes, LTD.
POV Site: http://www.geocities.com/mbrendanh/indxx01.html