POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Balls connected (377+500k) : Re: Balls connected (377+500k) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:21:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Balls connected (377+500k)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 1 Jun 2002 14:58:26
Message: <3CF918FF.160262A0@gmx.de>
Apache wrote:

> I like it, but if I'm not mistaken I can see some unstable behaviour: one of
> the cubes suddenly starts spinning faster.

There is nothing wrong about a cube changing the rotation speed in general
as long as the total sum of energies is constant or decreasing.  But it
could be that despite 60 integration steps per frame simulation
inaccuracies have a quite strong influence in this case.

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
Last updated 05 May. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______