POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wax Text (wax.jpg 120k) : Re: Wax Text (wax.jpg 120k) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 14:24:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wax Text (wax.jpg 120k)
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 31 May 2002 14:22:04
Message: <3CF7C3D6.5000908@caltel.com>
Slime wrote:

> It looks quite realistic, although there are some artifacts around the
> edges, and the color is more yellow than any wax I've ever seen.

Me either :)

> "spaced vector data"?

Yeah, I made myself a little external program that outputs an *.inc file
of vectors in the form of an array. The vectors are no closer to each
other than the specified radius of each point. I did it this way so
whatever I used the data for would render quickly. The less math POV has
to do the better. I can give the 40.8k inc file to whoever is interested.