POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Patience et longueur de temps font plus que force ni que rage :o) : Re: Patience et longueur de temps font plus que force ni que rage :o) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 17:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Patience et longueur de temps font plus que force ni que rage :o)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 31 May 2002 01:42:17
Message: <3CF70D27.AF2E197C@gmx.de>
I've read his papers. He doesn't take air into account in
any realistic way. As fas as I've understood the method,
he does use gravity, some particle-interaction of the
water, but doesn't check if there are air-pockets in the
water. In order to do this, he would have to fill the entire
calculation-block with air-particles, which wouldn't
yield in such fast results, and perhaps not even that
good-looking.

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde