POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Inertia effects of spin and movement... (315kb MPG) : Inertia effects of spin and movement... (315kb MPG) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 17:13:24 EDT (-0400)
  Inertia effects of spin and movement... (315kb MPG)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 29 May 2002 14:57:59
Message: <3CF5248D.117A8642@gmx.de>
So, as mentioned in my former post, here's
an animation of a box, being spun around with
a macro, and being moved about using rotation.

The particles inherit inertia from the spin and the
movement of the Birth-Field. I'm not too sure, if
that is easily identifiable, but exaggerating the spin
even more would result in overkill...

600 particles, exact tracing time unknown,
due to system crash at some point... Probably
around 20 to 30 minutes for 125 frames.

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde