POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Birth-Field Rotation adds Inertia... (312kb MPG) : Re: Birth-Field Rotation adds Inertia... (312kb MPG) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 17:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Birth-Field Rotation adds Inertia... (312kb MPG)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 29 May 2002 11:09:58
Message: <3CF4EF31.7E2C59A3@gmx.de>
You may be right about that.

It depends on the perspective, I guess.  In an
I/O system, I tend to see it as a frame-by-frame
basis, data is altered, saved. No knowledge of
origin.
In my non-I/O system, everything is defined
with graphs/functions, so at any given time,
I could check for any given moment in a lifetime
of any particle. So I'm not really pre-processing
for the first frame. It's all just there.

But you're right. It doesn't make things easier or more
difficult. It's just different.

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde