POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Blow up! take 4 (1.5 mb linked) : Re: Blow up! take 4 (1.5 mb linked) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 23:28:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blow up! take 4 (1.5 mb linked)
From: Lawrence Winstead
Date: 28 May 2002 14:36:58
Message: <3CF3CE47.4406CB8B@duratechindustries.net>
Fabulous.  The speed reduction of the camera helped a lot.  But I don't
agree with the majority who say the first two seconds look bad.  If you ask
me, the problem is that the smoke turns black in visible blocks; its not a
smooth transition.  Also, once the fire really gets going, the black smoke
doesn't seem to slow down its vertical movement; it should really slowdown
and expand horizontally.   Otherwise, I'm sure this would have fooled me if
I hadn't seen it here...

-Law