POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Flowing particles again! ( 608 kbu ) : Re: Flowing particles again! ( 608 kbu ) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 17:14:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flowing particles again! ( 608 kbu )
From: Mark James Lewin
Date: 27 May 2002 20:25:22
Message: <3CF2CE8F.F7430E35@yahoo.com.au>
I took this sort of approach in my particle system too, and it works. My
particles only ever bounce, never slide or roll (though they can have very
shallow bounces which makes them look like they are sliding). I don't think that
this will model friction with any great accuracy, which is a drawback.

Is there a noticable speed difference between the two methods?

MJL