POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Rune's PS - Mucking about : Rune's PS - Mucking about Server Time
19 Jul 2024 17:22:34 EDT (-0400)
  Rune's PS - Mucking about
From: Mark James Lewin
Date: 27 May 2002 18:16:08
Message: <3CF2B02B.3DD13491@yahoo.com.au>
When Rune put his particle system up for beta testing, I took the opportunity to
test it out and see what I could come up with. I've done a few anims with it now
and I can say that I'm impressed with it! Rune has done a great job and this
animation I've posted does no justice to what his system can achieve. I just wish
I had a few more spare moments to explore further...

This anim contains about 5000 particles by the end. The system handled this count
quite admirably!

MJL

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: