POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Magic Beam 2 (169kb MPG) : Magic Beam 2 (169kb MPG) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 17:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Magic Beam 2 (169kb MPG)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 27 May 2002 13:31:03
Message: <3CF26D36.50FEC1BF@gmx.de>
This animation is similiar to an older one I have already posted
on my homepage. But I've updated the Particle-System since then
and am working through the various scenes I made to pick some
as demos for the "release" version (not too soon, haven't
got enough time).

So this is partly a remake and partly an update.

In case your wondering, the camera is moving and
rotating somewhat about 90 degrees around the y-Axis
in the animation.

I'd like to get some suggestions for camera movement,
particles, the path, whatever!

And if someone has a good idea how I could
demonstrate the possibility of slowing down/ stopping /
rewinding the animation internally (not by using frames
backwords I mean)... Give it a shot!

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde