POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Friday Abstract : Friday Abstract Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:29:11 EDT (-0400)
  Friday Abstract
From: Brendan Hurley
Date: 26 May 2002 01:42:04
Message: <3CF07667.E8E3A37B@saber.net>
Hi, Folks,
This is just a quicky result after a couple of evenings playing with
polygons...just to make sure I still knew how to render something.
I've been real busy in the flesh-and-blood world so there has been
little time to hang out in the POV world.  This last year has been
primarily devoted to my 12 Step Recovery program to get out of the
drug world I've lived in for 30 years.  I have 13.5 months clean time
and am doing lots of service work with my new family.  Playing in the
POV world has pretty much been on hold.
But now I'm back!  And with a clean, focused, unclouded mind!  Now I
can actually remember what I'm doing while I'm writing scene scripts.
( No wonder that my Our_House project has taken 8 years to get
anywhere!  Duuuhhhh!!!!! )
Blesssings to all, and you can expect some fresh work soon!

Brendan

--
Michael Brendan Hurley           ShadowDancerEnterprizes, LTD.
POV Site: http://www.geocities.com/mbrendanh/indxx01.html

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'poly_p21.jpg' (16 KB)