POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : N-Body galaxy 2 (650Kb) : Re: N-Body galaxy 2 (650Kb) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 17:23:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: N-Body galaxy 2 (650Kb)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 23 May 2002 18:39:28
Message: <3CED6F84.99E7ACC9@gmx.de>
Looks jerky too on a 1.4 GHZ, 512 MB RAM Win98 System...
Perhaps some good old MPEG-2 would have been sufficient?
In any case, if you get files > 1 MB, you can always just post
a link here.

Aside of all that, the animation looks pretty interesting, but
not very useful. I cannot see the effect the intruder galaxy has
very well. All in all, that camera-movement isn't too bad, but
now the animation is missing the actual interesting parts...

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde