POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Placing objects on a height field : Re: Placing objects on a height field Server Time
5 Sep 2024 00:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Placing objects on a height field
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 23 May 2002 14:35:47
Message: <3CED38C6.2A2E336@sympatico.ca>
> > I assume Simon's after 3.5 (since he needs trace) - are 3.5 RC's avail. for
> > Linux? (I can't see 'em).
>
>   Yes. Look closer.

Indeed!  But I had a look in the download section before where it's
not.  But I could find the link to linux povray version 3.5.

  Thanks Warp!

PS: does the 3.5 has the isofunctions?

--
    "Neuromancer," the boy said.  "The lane to the land of the
dead.  Where you are, my friend.  I call up the dead.  But no,