POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : mushroom man : Re: mushroom man Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:31:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mushroom man
From: Jim Charter
Date: 22 May 2002 23:01:50
Message: <3CEC5B8E.20104@aol.com>
This is a very intriguing picture.  The enigma of it draws the viewer
in.  Technically there are a lot of interesting and hard to achieve
elements.  The flow of the woodgrain on the table-stem and the play of
the belt and cloth at the figure's waist are my favorite moments. The
texture of and the pose of the dog, my least favorite.  The animation of
the human figure is terrific!