POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Mac newbie ... : Re: Mac newbie ... Server Time
18 May 2024 02:37:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mac newbie ...
From: Y Tanabe
Date: 21 May 2002 02:50:24
Message: <3CE9EE37.470FC9E9@kh.rim.or.jp>
Dear Adin

I am using a Power Macintosh G3 (DT 233),
Mac OS 8.1J
CPU 233Mhz
Memory 160MByte

In my opinion is One machine use for Editing POV script,and other use for Rendering.
If you make compile POV-Ray 3.1g,Mega POV-Ray 0.7,
maybe you can make more fast rendering.
(1) Use more Memory Macro
(2) Stop Continue Trace,
Continue trace make both display and writing to disk for each rendering line.

Y.Tanabe
Kobe,Japan