POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Islands - WIP : Re: Islands - WIP Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:30:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Islands - WIP
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 20 May 2002 10:26:07
Message: <3CE90760.375BA50D@gmx.de>
Nice images, but I've got some suggestions (as requested):

1. The waves look a little too small, it ruins the scale of the ocean when
looking at the shore.
2. While we're at the shore: how about adding some foam and splashes,
even just texturing would be an enhancement.
3. Make the clouds stand out a little more, IMO they're too washed out.
4. Add some more differences in the coloring of the trees, IMHO there
should be some more shades of green.
5. Work a little on the texture for rock and grass, and perhaps increase the
grass a little...
6. Perhaps some doves?

--
Tim Nikias