POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Treasuring" - Any ideas? : Re: "Treasuring" - Any ideas? Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Treasuring" - Any ideas?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 20 May 2002 05:07:42
Message: <3CE8BCC0.A1C2197A@gmx.de>
*Whew*
What can I say? Thanks again!

Regarding that first "real pov picture":

has to post that one either before he posts anything
else, or has to post some "advanced" version of
the "reflective-sphere-above-checkered-plane" later on.

So, if you just want to begin with posting images,

even flame you for that picture, how and why should
they for other ones that are more "yours" than "tutorial's"?

So, just give yourself a push and try!

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde