POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Treasuring" - Any ideas? : Re: "Treasuring" - Any ideas? Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:26:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Treasuring" - Any ideas?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 19 May 2002 20:43:00
Message: <3CE84674.4FC8DC@gmx.de>
> I think this is much better than the first TIm.. good job..

Thank you!

> I do agree with Rune, I like the other pose, but the hands are much better..
> :)

As said to Rune, I agree on that. I'll be looking into that and
some lighting artefacts (especially the right hand looks strangely
lit) and hope to get it finished pretty soon...

For one, I want to finally finish my particle-system, so that
I can concentrate on something different (I wanted to give
a try to that water-algorithm everybody is just implementing,
but went to thinking about mass-physics/particle-simulation
to create proper liquids...).

> Great Picture..

Ah, some praise is always very nice for rather depressed
persons (lies in the family...). Thanks!

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde