POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : elastic cube 2 (1.1 MB) : Re: elastic cube 2 (1.1 MB) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 19:27:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: elastic cube 2 (1.1 MB)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 19 May 2002 05:03:08
Message: <3CE76A2E.B877878E@gmx.de>
Hey, that looks really cool!

You should consider if you can implement some sort
of code to check if the cube is moving very slowly,
and then just stop it. It jiggles and wiggles a bit
in those last seconds...

Can you place two of those cubes into one
animation, bouncing and repelling each other?
That would be neat.

Haven't got the time to download the second
animation right now, but I'll do that later...

And I am happy... ;)

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde