POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Treasuring" - Any ideas? : Re: "Treasuring" - Any ideas? Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:30:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Treasuring" - Any ideas?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 19 May 2002 04:48:48
Message: <3CE766D4.1DCF8785@gmx.de>
I do agree!

I've got no clue as to why that left hand looks
less realistic. Its probably the direction of the incoming
light, along with the red-glow from the woman.

In broad daylight (light with rgb 1), both hands look
absolutely great, but I'm using rgb .09...

I'm still tracing that high-sample left hand, and will
go for a daylight-version of this image. Maybe that
will look significantly better.

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde