POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : elastic cube, pov code, 800 kB : Re: elastic cube, pov code, 800 kB Server Time
19 Jul 2024 19:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: elastic cube, pov code, 800 kB
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 16 May 2002 14:42:09
Message: <3CE3FD7D.B5CBF82D@gmx.de>
Gergely Vandor wrote:

> This one is pure pov code. I don't want to post the source yet, since it's
> ridiculously slow, unreadable and even somewhat buggy. :) At least it
> produces acceptable results now. Spring system, mesh. I'd like to create
> fluid anims too, but it will take some time.

I now managed to view it, looks very good.

How long did it take to calculate it?  I have started to simulate similar
objects with the same system used for the balls and it works well and does
not seem that slow until now.  What system do you use to connect the nodes
with springs?

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,