POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Technology test pictures : Swimming : Re: Technology test pictures : Swimming Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Technology test pictures : Swimming
From: Yadgar
Date: 15 May 2002 12:34:12
Message: <3CE28DF4.9A6A2FE1@tiscalinet.de>
Martin Hellwig schrieb:

> Pictures made for some tests in our company with a modified version of
> MegaPov which can use real light distribution data.

High!

The landscape seen through the windows is obviously an image_map... but
why are the light cones on the window wall so
much brighter than those on the left wall? The rows of lamps seem to be at
the same distance from the wall in both cases...

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Now recording: Hanging Garden Transfer (Michael Hoenisch)