POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Cigarette Smoke Test (304kbu) : Re: Cigarette Smoke Test (304kbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 01:28:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cigarette Smoke Test (304kbu)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 13 May 2002 17:22:44
Message: <3CE02E81.7D29E4FA@gmx.de>
Many others have already mentioned the
turbulences etc.

I wanted to address the 2D-Effect. Sometimes a
turbulence wraps about itself, and it looks like we
see a 2D-Slice of smoke when it does so.

Are you using some triangles for the representation of
the smoke?

Ah well. I'd be testing your system as well as
working on my own, if I wouldn't have too much
work floating around... Definitely need to get my
Computer's harddrive cleaned up from those
"Gerbera" excursions... Instead of cleaning newly
created "garbage", I left it for later, to have more time
for the image...

*sigh*

--
Tim Nikias