POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What are they? - What_R_They.jpg : Re: What are they? - What_R_They.jpg Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What are they? - What_R_They.jpg
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 13 May 2002 00:19:18
Message: <3CDF40F4.C60832B9@sympatico.ca>
> They are called as rosettes in some CG literature:
> "The rosette is an n-gon with each vertex joined to every other vertex"

Looking on google also about Math roses, I've found an interesting web
page about roses, it's different from the one in this thread, but it
could be a very nice iso surface to build:
http://www.mathcats.com/gallery/fiverosedetails.html

Simon

--
    "Neuromancer," the boy said.  "The lane to the land of the
dead.  Where you are, my friend.  I call up the dead.  But no,