POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What are they? - What_R_They.jpg : Re: What are they? - What_R_They.jpg Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:18:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What are they? - What_R_They.jpg
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 12 May 2002 01:13:58
Message: <3CDDFC3A.7F03B327@sympatico.ca>
> I've seen these types of objects before, but
> what are they called? I don't remember the proper name for them.

You might be thinking of DreamCatchers?  Indian string craft with a
similar design (used to shield you from bad dreams, somehow...)  But the
desing is much simpler and is a bit less mathematical...

Simon

--
    "Neuromancer," the boy said.  "The lane to the land of the
dead.  Where you are, my friend.  I call up the dead.  But no,