POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New exhibition at my website : Re: New exhibition at my website Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New exhibition at my website
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 9 May 2002 04:33:40
Message: <3CDA3489.4070903@my.email.address>
Daniel Matthews wrote:

> You need to collaborate with a texture and lighting/radiosity master.

Pehaps, but I don't think I have the patience to render this model with
radiosity. I did some lores experiments with one of the 3.5 betas, and
apart from the fact, that I didn't get anywhere near anything usable, I
did get render times almost 100 times longer than without radiosity.
That translates into more than a year for a final quality hires image,
and that is a bit too long for me.

/Ib