POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : hallway 2 : Re: hallway 2 Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hallway 2
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 7 May 2002 02:36:56
Message: <3CD776B9.E9ABD850@unforgettable.com>
Thomas Lake wrote:

> Nice image!

Thanks!

> What kind of gamma settings do you have cause this is really
> black on my screen...

Gamma 1.8, like most Macs.. and if you think it looked dark, you should
have seen what it looked like before I Photoshopped it. ;)

(I might have brightened it up almost as much as you have here, except
that as you can see the image gets really grainy and the radiosity
artifacts go from visible to "sore thumb".)

-Xplo