POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shed WIP 3 (91k bu) : Shed WIP 3 (91k bu) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:14:09 EDT (-0400)
  Shed WIP 3 (91k bu)
From: gemelli david
Date: 6 May 2002 03:36:02
Message: <3CD632B8.3090502@xlstudio.com>
Hi !
back with my wip...added a tank-like robot (it"s a mix of the citadel in
Avalon, starwars walkers and a few things from me only...). As I lost
some work in a HD partitions mix made by Win2000, the atmosphere and the
ground are not the same as in the previous post. I'll have to find
better parameters. I'll had a small amount of focal blur.
How can I improve the radiosity for the ground ? I used the default
parameters from the insert menu and increased the samples to 150 and
it's still bad...the 2 textures (wall & ground) are very close in their
definition but they don't look the same when radiosity is used...

thanks for advices, comments, ...

              David Gemelli.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: