POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Newbie - First post : Newbie - First post Server Time
15 Aug 2024 20:25:34 EDT (-0400)
  Newbie - First post
From: Lawrence Winstead
Date: 3 May 2002 17:25:23
Message: <3CD30034.944B9632@duratechindustries.net>
Well this is my first post to the newsgroup... I think.  I may have
posted something back in college, but I can't recall.  In any case, this
was cranked out in about 30 minutes in Moray (which is kinda saying
something - for me) and rendered in MegaPov 0.7.

I seem to have the radiosity somewhat correct on the first try, with the
entire "sky" sphere being ambient of 1.

I dunno.  Comments?  Criticism?  Am I just too far behind?

-Lawrence

P.S.  I know I used too few blur samples, but I wanted to post this
before I did anything else.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'egg1.jpg' (47 KB)