POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Very early stages yet (48kb bu) : Re: Very early stages yet (48kb bu) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 20:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Very early stages yet (48kb bu)
From: Dearmad
Date: 3 May 2002 11:28:43
Message: <3CD2ADFB.9098A518@applesnake.net>
Thomas Lake wrote:

> > What object could you possible add to it that would *add* to the
> > image?
>
> How about some kind of elegant stature in an alcove set into the wall
> beneath the wonderful window?

Nah, the plainness of the space meshes great with the color
variations.  To me this appears more a composition about
light/shade and space than texture, and adding something so
detailed and "weighty" of content seems unbalanced.  Even the
radiance artifacts give the walls a sort of stucco/dry brush
painted look.  Ah well:

The creator thought it was far from finished, so what do I know?
:o)

-peter
--
Modeling slave for: