POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Re: Announce: IsoCSG include file 0.2.1 : Re: Announce: IsoCSG include file 0.2.1 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:28:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: IsoCSG include file 0.2.1
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 2 May 2002 04:17:21
Message: <3CD0F60F.B1D07B0D@gmx.de>

> wrote:
> > Here is proposition ...
>
> ... IC_Sor() macro
>
> [...]

Nice.  I will add it in the next version.

> Now I'll start rounded version to preserve linear distance to shape.
> I hope it will be possible :-)

I doubt it.  I remember some discussion about calculating a parallel to a spline for
rounding a text object and it seems very problematic.  SOR might be feasible though.

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
Last updated 26 Apr. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______