POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: And finally... elastic cube turns to liquid : Re: And finally... elastic cube turns to liquid Server Time
19 Jul 2024 19:27:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: And finally... elastic cube turns to liquid
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 30 Apr 2002 12:55:09
Message: <3CCECC39.77D1E94E@gmx.de>
I don't get that with the "leap frog". Some unknown term to me.

How it could be done? Probably with some sort of
n-body-algorithm, with adaptive time-steps, good
approximation for hundreds of particles, springs...

A lot of stuff, so probably not be coded in pure
POV. *sigh*

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde