POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gerbera - Ninth Composition : Re: Gerbera - Ninth Composition Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:22:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gerbera - Ninth Composition
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 28 Apr 2002 14:56:46
Message: <3CCC45C6.13E19AA7@gmx.de>
The image will be traced even larger than 1600x1200, because
I will need a 600dpi resolution to print the image with a
color-laser-printer.

Also, I cannot combine AA and focal-blur, its one or the
other. But I'll probably use very high blur-samples, because
focal-blur appears much more realistic.

Well, thanks for your help! I think I'm going through the final
steps of working on blur/radiosity/photon details, cause the
image needs to be traced in a few days time...

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde