POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Realflow 2 POV-Ray : Re: Realflow 2 POV-Ray Server Time
20 Jul 2024 01:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Realflow 2 POV-Ray
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 28 Apr 2002 08:10:05
Message: <3CCBE677.5382420B@gmx.de>
That's what I mean. If you're not able to write such programms,
I don't complain. But I think its much more awesome if someone
here can say: Look what I have done!

I mean, some complex modellers supply trees, fern, vegetation
etc. When just given a few optional floats and the programm
creates the remaining bit, how much would you appreciate the
work the User has done, rather than the programmer?
Thats what I'm after.

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde