POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Gorgontree 1080 KB : Re: Gorgontree 1080 KB Server Time
19 Jul 2024 19:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gorgontree 1080 KB
From: Alex McMurray
Date: 28 Apr 2002 16:15:42
Message: <3CCB8B2D.FB5BB59D@melbpc.org.au>
Hugo wrote:

> > Have a look, and add some comments.
>
> That's very impressive! Everything moves softly. I don't know what to
> compare it with, since I never saw something like this before. The pattern
> of movement seems to be advanced, and quite interesting.
>
> Regards,
> Hugo

Try to get hold of a video "Beyond The Mind's Eye" put out by Mirimar,
part II of a collection of computer generated animation.
There is a scene in one of the clips that Rob's animation is similar to.

BTW Rob, yours looks good.

Alex

--
  ,-._|\  Alex McMurray
 /  Oz  \ ale### [at] melbpcorgau               Melbourne PC User Group.