POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Radiosity feature request : Re: Radiosity feature request Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:14:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity feature request
From: Ben Birdsey
Date: 25 Apr 2002 14:19:33
Message: <3CC84A6C.B3E86462@mail.com>
That might not work.  Imagine what would happen if the isosurfaces were
mirrors!

As I remember the code, it would not be difficult at all to modify the
lighting.c code to implement this feature.  This object flag would just
modify whether the ra_gather function was called or not.  The problem
would be associated with adding a keyword and token, which is quite a
trial with the way that the parser functions as of 3.1g.

Personally, I think it is a WONDERFUL idea and should be implemented
ASAP, but that's just my $0.02.

- Ben