POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gerbera - Ninth Composition : Re: Gerbera - Ninth Composition Server Time
15 Aug 2024 22:28:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gerbera - Ninth Composition
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 24 Apr 2002 14:48:02
Message: <3CC6FDA8.B479B1E@gmx.de>
So, here are two other versions:
A ceramic vase, and a dark-glass one.

I don't know for sure about the subsurface scattering. If you've
got some good code I could use, I could give it a try, otherwise,
time is against me... :-(

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'darkglass.jpg' (20 KB) Download 'ceramic.jpg' (20 KB)

Preview of image 'darkglass.jpg'
darkglass.jpg

Preview of image 'ceramic.jpg'
ceramic.jpg