POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : vnormalize : Re: vnormalize Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:14:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: vnormalize
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 22 Apr 2002 13:54:24
Message: <3CC44E3B.C2AC4E53@gmx.de>
I've checked my code and the examples I've given to
state what I said.

For one: If objects are misplaced, that may be the case.
But what do you make of the ghost-appearances?
Or parts of objects being cut off? That doesn't make much
sense, but I'm not into the POV-Code that much to
actually know if its not related somehow, at least internally.

Oh, and the month: I've been using the Beta 16 for the photons,
and the RC1 for other tests (aside radiosity), so sometimes the
month is wrong...

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde