POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : More ripples (408kbu) : Re: More ripples (408kbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 01:15:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More ripples (408kbu)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 15 Apr 2002 15:00:57
Message: <3CBB2381.196125AE@gmx.de>
I've looked at the code Hugo Elias explains and think
I got the idea on how it all works. How exactly does
your version of the algorithm know, where to
act as if there is a wall? Using trace to "simulate" a side
of the mesh, or what?

I'm not sure anyone else but you would understand the
question, but I'd still like to know... ;-)

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde