POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Background Style... : Background Style... Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  Background Style...
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 13 Apr 2002 19:45:56
Message: <3CB8C345.A3087F19@gmx.de>
Hi folks!

I've begun constructing the image in which the
Gerbera Flower I'm working on will have its
"beauty-shot": In full glory and detail!

This is the scene so far:
A spotlight
A Vase
A Curved background

The background is designed to have a planar
area for the vase to stand on, then curves upward.
It curves towards the camera to the sides of
the image, so you're looking at something
similiar to a semi-circle.

I think the background is too sterile though, so
any suggestions on what do with the textures,
or different background (but keep in mind, its
supposed to be focusing on the flower, not
an awesome background which takes years
to trace... ;-)

Oh, by the way, both background and vase
have been made using my WIP of Mesh-Modelling
Macros.
--
Tim Nikias

Attachments: