POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ok here is some of the stuff done in a lathe editor : Ok here is some of the stuff done in a lathe editor Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:24:24 EDT (-0400)
  Ok here is some of the stuff done in a lathe editor
From: Flaming Monarch
Date: 7 Apr 2002 21:10:36
Message: <3CB0EDDE.9060608@gates.com>
cudos gos out to Lieut_Data for the lathe editor and me being the
guiney pig
everything but the handle on the candelstick and the box are made in his
lathe editor
this is more of a test so tell me if they are good lathes but I'm not
smart enough to add radiosity and iso thingeys
the orange looks more like an apple
but pretend it looks better

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: