POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I'm making some objects for my scene and here is one of em : I'm making some objects for my scene and here is one of em Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  I'm making some objects for my scene and here is one of em
From: Flaming Monarch
Date: 6 Apr 2002 11:50:47
Message: <3CAF273C.6060307@gates.com>
I am still very new
I made everythning in a spline except the torus for the handle
I'm having some trouble with the flame texture I want it to change from
red on the bottem to orange on the top or whatever is good for flames
can anyone help me with some code
thanks
umm this isnot totally povray
the background was blue but I changed it in photoshop
am I still allowd to post here

please comment
I can take criticisims well most of the time with out killing people,
well... sometimes. :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'best light pedit.jpg' (240 KB) Download 'best light.jpg' (143 KB)

Preview of image 'best light pedit.jpg'
best light pedit.jpg

Preview of image 'best light.jpg'
best light.jpg